Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 January 2012

INSOMNIA

Hey dolls (when I say dolls, I don't only mean ladie but I have been pulled up about it so...) and dudes, How are you coming along with your new years resolutions. I'm not doing very well :(

Well one of my new year resolutions was to attempt to sleep at least 6 hours daily. Four days into the new year and I'm already struggling. I think my one hundred years of being a student has messed up my sleeping and never gotten back to normal since. 

I get so jealous when people around me sleep for six-eight hours (the recommended norm) and my little sister sleeps for ten hours despite being a full grown adult. How do people do it? 

I've tried everything short of sedatives, from hot baths/shower before bed, hot chocolate, Camomile drink, lavender drops on my pillow but nothing seems to be working, hence why I am still up and blogging at this hour. 

Appealing for suggestions to get a good nights kip. Will try almost anything ;)

Looking forward to your suggestions and a good nights sleep.....

Till later 

Ciao xoxo

3 comments:

  1. They are alot of sleeping apps on the iphone.. very good reviews. GOOD LUCK..:))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of sleeping appps on the iphone. very good reviews.* GOOD LUCK:))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take two tablets of priton last thing before you sleep at night thank me later you will sleep like a baby and wake up happy!

    ReplyDelete