Powered By Blogger

Friday 23 March 2012

MY LOVE FOR FOOD VS MY PERFECT BODY PART 3

Hey dolls,

So its a year on and I'm sure y'll are wondering how I am doing with my weight loss challenge right?!?!?!?!?!?!? Well you will be pleased to know I've actually lost 7kg. Whoop Whoop I hear you saying.....

Don't get too excited about that as I have put on 5kg back. SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know. I feel the same way. Weight loss just seems like the hardest thing ever. Maybe because I am not disciplined enough. Maybe because I love food. O who knows!!!!! 
I've been quite disciplined in my gym approach but at the same time, I always feel I deserve a treat. ALOL (actually laughing out loud). 

Well according to evidence based research, if you have a "realistic" goals it makes it more achievable. So I have set mine for six months. Yeah, I know it does seem like a really long way away but its very realistic. I will be celebrating my 21st birthday and I'm super excited. I am also participating in race for life to raise money for charity so I actually have two goals. 

Here I go AGAIN. Hopefully next time I will have some exciting news to share. 

Will keep you posted 

Ciao bella xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment